El Calafate and Chalten (Southern Patagonia) are the entrance cities to our Glaciers National Park. This area is spectacular, rugged in terms of landscapes and climate, remote and surrounded by pristine and unspoilt Patagonian scenery.
There is much more to explore in this area that what the traditional travel agencies offer. Let us help you to plan:
– a stay in a lodge you can reach only by boat or a 5 rooms wooden lodge you have to reach walking
– do a Ice trekking with crampons on top of the glacier
– navigate the lake on a small luxury cruise
– go hiking with our mountain guides
– go down a river on a kayak
and much more